[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World transfare

ArrorArror
Reactions: 1,170
edited October 2019 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hey so
I know not long ago
actually just so little ago there was a world merges
but the thing is Elysium feels like broa before the world merges the game is empty and it even made it worst
the prices are its like hard to get some meso and the community is very low
it was nice at first people were logging in like there was 4 to 5 times at first
But now
Its like almost exactly the same now i know its much effort to do another merge and etc
but if people could've moved from their world to elysium it would be amazing
or if you have other idea that the nexon support are willing to do
because it almost no different
I really appriciate the world merge nexon support you did amazing job but it dont change the fact 2 most empty words merged and its still empty
again its more active than before but im walking around and nobody's there
the market is rising and meso running out
If you could do something about it it would really help
tyvm for your time and help
WONDERGUY

Comments

• HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    Won't happen since the Bera immigration chaos that happened last time. Elysium its ok to be honest, being a player in that server, blame the current damages from the recent patch and the fact its October for the low population.
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited October 2019
    surprisingly i thought i wont see early this kind of threads lol
    lets see at/after winter update (one of very few chances for change thats left)
    good job nexon...
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2019
    Arror wrote: »
    Hey so
    I know not long ago
    actually just so little ago there was a world merges
    but the thing is Elysium feels like broa before the world merges the game is empty and it even made it worst
    the prices are its like hard to get some meso and the community is very low
    it was nice at first people were logging in like there was 4 to 5 times at first
    But now
    Its like almost exactly the same now i know its much effort to do another merge and etc
    but if people could've moved from their world to elysium it would be amazing
    or if you have other idea that the nexon support are willing to do
    because it almost no different
    I really appriciate the world merge nexon support you did amazing job but it dont change the fact 2 most empty words merged and its still empty
    again its more active than before but im walking around and nobody's there
    the market is rising and meso running out
    If you could do something about it it would really help
    tyvm for your time and help

There is an old saying wise folks use to say "when you fix one issue you create another" now this quote seems kinda vague and all but there some truth. Nexon feels the issues they see are the issues we face. the thing is they don't realize we as maplers don't have a "voice" and cant project the realities or gameplay experiences we face on a daily. a long time ago we had groups for classes, Gm events and a lot of stuff where staff got involved in our regular gameplay.

With the job roles, they have given to people like cuddles and aru I feel they have the resources to give or make jobs to help better in-game experience other than forums. I mean the live stream from what I watch was ok last few days ago but I feel having the team more in-game to help the people out and the voiceless is the way to go.

I am still in favor of an in-game security team and a gm team that is hosting events giving out items in-game as not everyone is on twitter and discord or is welcome there. Some of us hang around forums or in-game. This also goes to say that they could add in options to the game such as chatting via voice or new options in there.

But like I mention before Nexon has the foundation to pull things off but its whether they seize the opportunity or let it slip by. In ms2 I have seen cuddles and kyrios done well with it and hope to see more of it here. but happy mapling :D
  • fbackerfbacker
    Reactions: 105
    edited October 2019
  • fbackerfbacker
    Reactions: 105
    edited October 2019
    (URL Redacted)

Moderator Note: Refrain from posting referral links unrelated to MapleStory
    WONDERGUY