[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.215 Rise: Surge of Power Patch Notes here!

World Merge FAQ

Comments

  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 2,750
    Posts: 363
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited August 2019
    wthNoID wrote: »
    so will this effect my world medal at all?
    Demethos Pride (medal)

    hmm i wonder if i can get any good deals on rare(discontinued) items from this
    tho most said items are probably on inactive accounts at this point

    Your World Pride medal will not be affected.
  • NesaWillEatUNesaWillEatU
    Reactions: 950
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited August 2019
    I don't see anything about a NX transfer. This is something we need
  • fantaziyafantaziya
    Reactions: 300
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited August 2019
    when is the game going to be up ? said would be 2 hours ago ? or is it me ?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,020
    Posts: 3,424
    Member
    edited August 2019
    fantaziya wrote: »
    when is the game going to be up ? said would be 2 hours ago ? or is it me ?

    x2wAARn.png
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,966
    Posts: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    High-key disappointed that there's no Pride medals. You can't anvil titles.
  • FlamewrightFlamewright
    Post: 1
    Member
    New world servers are already at max user capacity?? seems kinda rediclous, is this just a bug? maple hasnt had that kind of issue in 10 years or so...
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,340
    Posts: 592
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    So worlds seem empty still...
  • KalseruKalseru
    Reactions: 400
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited August 2019
    I agree with person above, no pride medals for windia seems kinda unfair...with titles you either keep it and have it use up an inventory slot forever(due to no title version of the medal collection tab) or throw it away. No way to anvil, having it above the head is disruptive when bossing, has no stats...a medal would be 10 times better |:
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Thanks about the Merge servers <3
    Now my new server is full :)

    unknown.png
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,020
    Posts: 3,424
    Member
    edited September 2019
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Thanks about the Merge servers <3
    Now my new server is full :)

    unknown.png

    Naw fam, bera is full. Aurora, and elysium by extension, are comfortably populated. Not dead, but not packed; just right.
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Thanks about the Merge servers <3
    Now my new server is full :)

    unknown.png

    Naw fam, bera is full. Aurora, and elysium by extension, are comfortably populated. Not dead, but not packed; just right.

    Better than it was.
    It's more complete than Reboot and Scania.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,360
    Posts: 519
    Member
    edited September 2019
    My only question is when are we going to fix the servers so that the players who got played 2 to 3 years ago will come back? I mean it was a-ok idea but didn't really solve the issue which made 2/3 of our population to leave in the first place.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,945
    Posts: 493
    Member
    edited September 2019
    riza wrote: »
    My only question is when are we going to fix the servers so that the players who got played 2 to 3 years ago will come back? I mean it was a-ok idea but didn't really solve the issue which made 2/3 of our population to leave in the first place.
    they found other servers allready,better just care not to lose whats left in the "new" worlds again
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,360
    Posts: 519
    Member
    edited October 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    My only question is when are we going to fix the servers so that the players who got played 2 to 3 years ago will come back? I mean it was a-ok idea but didn't really solve the issue which made 2/3 of our population to leave in the first place.
    they found other servers allready,better just care not to lose whats left in the "new" worlds again

    Idk I want them to allow people to buy a ticket to transfer. My brothers, senpai and guild was left behind and would like them to rejoin us but only time will tell.
  • WuyudeshiluoWuyudeshiluo
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Did anyone had finish the quest"power of the spirit of the fire" (which is next to the quest"empress's might")?
    it ask me to collect 10 burning flare from poision poopa ,but i just get nothing from the monster .
    whether the poision poopa will drop quest items or not?
  • MarioLim92MarioLim92
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    May I know, if i have 8 characters in default, but after merge, my other characters from other world is put together, so i have exceeded the maximum of my limitation, what must i do with the exceeded characters?
  • MitchellvbMitchellvb
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    How popular is this game still? I was looking to return depending on population of the game.
  • FatherWolfFatherWolf
    Reactions: 200
    Post: 1
    Member
    I need help, can't find my old character. I stopped playing a little after big bang. My character is called Lekgolo2012, and was on GMS Demethos, which I heard merged with Elysium. When I check Elysium, I can't find my character, only a random level 1 character.
  • NefertinaNefertina
    Reactions: 200
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited March 28
    So apparently I just missed the merging period.. so what happens with my characters that are stuck in the servers that got cut? Tried using name of one of my old characters to make a new one, but couldn't..

    Edit: I'm so dumb!!! Forgot about my original account.. and not sure why I would think non-existing servers/characters would show up on ranking..
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    Posts: 195
    Member
    edited March 16
    You would have a max of 50 character per server made thats all i believe.