[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Closed

Blocked by Maple Police for HACKING

WhatdaheckWhatdaheck
Reactions: 600
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I have not seen this for a long time, Blocked by Maple Police for HACKING

Bug type: Kicked out of game for just playing

Brief bug summary: While battling Horntail. I activated a x2 EXP and a Lucky Winter x2 Drop. Then after a minute or so the Maple Admin popup came on and kicked me out of the game for hacking.

Steps to reproduce:I signed back in went back to Horntail, activated x2 EXP and a Lucky Winter and it happened again, kicked out.

Character name: Vorpalkid

Character level: 211

Character job: Hero

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Dec 3 apx 12:15an pst

Getting kicked out and having to sign back in is not the bad thing but to loose 2 sets of buffs that hurts. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• LilithWalkerLilithWalker
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    is a bug happening for your gear+rage, check your gear for a line of potential that says "x% to ignore % of damage" if you have a reflect skill like rage plus a line of potential like that, it will happen a lot =/, I think this bug has like 1 year and they don't even say a single thing about it.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    it can also be caused be extreme lag, the game lags and if you move a lot when the game updates it see you in a new location and thinks you are using a teleporting hack
  • HeroDjinnHeroDjinn
    Reactions: 835
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    its happened to me too as of late, im also a Hero in bera, on a few bosses, to be honest its kinda annoying, whats teh best thing to do about it though?
  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    edited October 2019
    Happened to me. Is this just a kick, or can this have some serious impact, like an actual ban?
    The only reason I could have for it is my bad internet in our appartment. 10mbit/s shared across 3 people who play/talk together. Also play on NA server from Germany.
This discussion has been closed.