[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NORMAL attack speed got slower in v208

ABCZZTABCZZT
Reactions: 1,495
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Summary: Wielding a Crimson Arcglaive with NORMAL attack speed, my attacks are noticeably slower than they were before the v208 update. I don't actually know what else this may apply to, but there's already another thread complaining about a particular skill being slower. I think it's being caused by the same problem.
forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/25948/chaos-lock-considerably-slower-after-v-208-update
I'm sorry if this is counts as a duplicate report. I want to avert a case of them looking at that skill, seeing nothing wrong with it, and overlooking a root cause elsewhere.

Was this change intended?

Details:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0GW1KtEyPHE

Steps to reproduce:
Please compare attack speeds to previous values. I would like to know if more things are affected.

Character name: CursedApple
Character level: 231
Character job: Beginner
World name: Elysium
Date and time: October 4, 2019, around 9 pm EST
YinYangX

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been forwarded.
    YinYangX
  • 1KCris1KCris
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2019
    Seems like the regular "ctrl" attack now attack at the slowest possible rate, regardless of attack speed bonuses or class.
  • ZephrayZephray
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited October 2019
    1KCris wrote: »
    Seems like the regular "ctrl" attack now attack at the slowest possible rate, regardless of attack speed bonuses or class.

That would explain a lot. I noticed a couple days ago that attacking while ducking was weirdly slow but I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it.

And here's hoping that this is also what's affecting Demon Slayer's teleport skill.