[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kinesis problem in Chu Chu PQ

Zaros_RunaZaros_Runa
Reactions: 1,150
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Kinesis is not really (as far as I know) a very popular class so maybe nobody pointed this out but, Kinesis in Chu Chu PQ has a huge handicap:

Everytime you GRAB mobs you end up dropping them in different platforms, that most of the time means mobs will actually fall to platforms bellow you and that INCLUDES their drops. This makes you have to go goose chasing mobs, if not careful, picking other drops by accident and overall having a really hard time doing this PQ.

My suggestion is simple, make it so the mobs specific from the Chu Chu PQ map can NOT be grabbed.
darikJennnnnnnnnn

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2019
    Lets go even further and change kinesis so that it doesnt grab any monster at all,like when bossing, cuz grabbing them is a useless mechanic tbh and its extremelly annoying
    Kuronekonova
  • Zaros_RunaZaros_Runa
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited October 2019
    darik wrote: »
    Lets go even further and change kinesis so that it doesnt grab any monster at all,like when bossing, cuz grabbing them is a useless mechanic tbh and its extremelly annoying

Because of how the newest black hole skill works, grabbing mobs helps while training as you kill both, the mobs you hold and the mobs you are targetting with the skill at the same time, so it helps clear maps extremely quick (so much in fact I feel it's broken but no one said that, shhh).
  • JennnnnnnnnnJennnnnnnnnn
    Reactions: 1,065
    edited October 2019
    darik wrote: »

The whole theme of kinesis is to grab monsters. It's what makes kinesis unique.

However, I do agree that there is a problem when it comes to chuchu, but it won't be that big of a problem once you get higher damage; BUT it Does take a while if you're f2p AND I agree that it does handicap kinesis in general for chuchu. I ended up asking for carries for a really really long time. Also there is that new psychic shock skill too so ....
    Zaros_Runa