[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dark Lotus Uniform

CupOfTeaCupOfTea
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Cash Item from SSB

Brief Bug Summary: Unable to put ''Dark Lotus Uniform'' for sale on Auction House.

More details: I won the item from a Surprise Style Box not too long ago. A message pops up saying ''This item cannot be listed.'' when trying to put it for sale. The item is supposedly still tradable since I haven't equipped it nor have I traded it and the equipment still has as description ''Untradable after transaction''.

Character name: IcedTea

Character Job: Night Lord

World Name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: October 18th 2019, Approximately 08:00 - 08:45.

Timezone: GMT+2

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited October 2019
    Hello,
    Yes, this issue where Dark Lotus Uniform cannot be listed in the Auction House has been reported to the team!
    The item can be traded between players as many times as long as it has not been equipped.
    It just cannot be listed in the Auction House at the moment. The ''Untradable after transaction'' description is misleading :(
    CupOfTea
  • CupOfTeaCupOfTea
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2019
    Thank you for your response!
    Guess I'll hold on to it for now, as long as I don't get too tempted to equip it :D