[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

MY SKILL "GENESIS" HAS NOT WORKED IN 7 YEARS

cjsdamancjsdaman
Reactions: 300
Post: 1
Member
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
For the love of god Nexon, I have put in countless tickets, taken videos and photos of this issue, and you STILL haven't fixed this goddam issue!
My Bishop was the first character I ever created, 10 years ago,. I finally get him to 120 (back when that was the 4th job advancement) and I was all excited to use all these new skills. I use Genesis. It was beautiful. But ever since that day, 7 years ago, it says "you may not use this skill yet". Every, Single. Time. No matter what I do. countless patches and countless tickets submitted leads to no solution. FIX THIS PLEASE. Character name Cjsdaman - Bera - Lvl 155 - Bishop

Comments

  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,230
    Posts: 5,730
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    cjsdaman wrote: »
    For the love of god Nexon, I have put in countless tickets, taken videos and photos of this issue, and you STILL haven't fixed this goddam issue!
    My Bishop was the first character I ever created, 10 years ago,. I finally get him to 120 (back when that was the 4th job advancement) and I was all excited to use all these new skills. I use Genesis. It was beautiful. But ever since that day, 7 years ago, it says "you may not use this skill yet". Every, Single. Time. No matter what I do. countless patches and countless tickets submitted leads to no solution. FIX THIS PLEASE. Character name Cjsdaman - Bera - Lvl 155 - Bishop

    Try this: party up with a Buccaneer, and have them use their Time Leap skill.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 2,475
    Posts: 597
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Or find a rune of skill to reset the cooldown.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 1,355
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited October 2019
    Its got a cooldown now -_- it has forever. Now they nerfed hs too and if someone isnt in the same vacinity as you they dont get the full effect of hs. Being a bishop now is kind of depressing. Even more sad than that, people can get nodestones of door, hs and angelic blessing. What is there left for us other than to switch to another explorer mage? They seriously need to revamp this and soon. =(
    I can understand genesis having a cooldown and how they hate for people to leech so they make that impossible but come on....taking our hs and nerfing it so bad was going too far. Even a beast tamer can go into a map and afk in a party and give thier exp buff passively!
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 2,760
    Posts: 439
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    Just to make sure... you don't have Righteously Indignant (your 150 Hyper Skill) active right...? If you do, you cannot cast Genesis.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,915
    Posts: 289
    Member
    edited October 2019
    I don't think its a bug. You use Genesis and then spam Big Bang. Genesis has a cooldown of 45 seconds and since you say its been that way since 7 years ago then its not an issue, its the skill working properly.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,230
    Posts: 5,730
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I don't think its a bug. You use Genesis and then spam Big Bang. Genesis has a cooldown of 45 seconds and since you say its been that way since 7 years ago then its not an issue, its the skill working properly.

    They're saying they can't use it at all.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,915
    Posts: 289
    Member
    edited October 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I don't think its a bug. You use Genesis and then spam Big Bang. Genesis has a cooldown of 45 seconds and since you say its been that way since 7 years ago then its not an issue, its the skill working properly.

    They're saying they can't use it at all.

    Oh... I see. Yup it is an issue.