[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

ManiOh

About

Username
ManiOh
Joined
Visits
179
Last Active
Roles
Member, Private Tester
Points
1,120
Badges
10
Posts
89
Twitter Name
@ManiOhMS

Comments

  • 1. Why nexon for those that fall to follow the rules set them off rank and let them play instead of perm/time ban + fully clean their inventorys? 2.Why there is no activ GM or GM team in luna ( or as i heard in few other worlds aswell?) and why the…
  • Petalmagic wrote: » -cough- like the stuff from Maplehood watch. But I don't think Nexon would push this through cuz then when certain NX items go on sale...well people buy them for cheap and trade em in. event items could be restricted like w…
  • kMS2 got english patch some months ago its not full translated but yea its not bad i guss its just test to see reaction then make GMS full version - polish the translate more or not sure if they just copy/paste that and host global and do on …
  • Lynniekins wrote: » ManiOh wrote: » charm on eqp can still be there if your charm its lvl 100 ,charm wont be used bring back ASOK (Avatar Scissors of Karma) and make all the gear tradeable no matter how you get untill wear also for nx coupo…
  • charm on eqp can still be there if your charm its lvl 100 ,charm wont be used bring back ASOK (Avatar Scissors of Karma) and make all the gear tradeable no matter how you get untill wear also for nx coupon (exp/drop) make perm tradeable so if s…
  • GoldenRabbit wrote: » ManiOh wrote: » Torippi wrote: » L4d2jpn wrote: » Training a squishy character in a place where I could get 1-2 shotted. Someone walks in and lie detects me while I'm training. Any Arcane River area and an anti-pot m…
  • Torippi wrote: » L4d2jpn wrote: » Training a squishy character in a place where I could get 1-2 shotted. Someone walks in and lie detects me while I'm training. Any Arcane River area and an anti-pot mob spawns and I'm stuck with a popup. T…
  • well they can add cooldown for each report you can do + a week ban or even perm ban if do many false reports (like be super strict with those that do try abuse without much talk) also a certian lvl + quest done /days acc been activ /a minimum amo…
  • they will we wanted or not its not about drop rate its about their money like all in the world ....its not first time such thing happends how you think those cash cards 2,3,4....x cards going to sell ? frenzy totem ? and all that ? either die g…
  • AKradian wrote: » ManiOh wrote: » would be nice if ignore pet list gets updated and option like [name]event item gets to be ignored or not instead of playing with the rate because for some that farm nodes/symbols all the time events items wo…
  • would be nice if ignore pet list gets updated and option like [name]event item gets to be ignored or not instead of playing with the rate because for some that farm nodes/symbols all the time events items would be bad if to many other items are …
  • for me wont make change if all or separte gets transparency but its nice to have as option also pets should be behind the char/boss/mobs all the time pets like squirrels when killing for some period tends to grow and get almost as size of the ch…
  • its not paying for convenience its clear pay2win or long term power gain/boost by aloooot to keepp your map 100% burn its like "free"2x card that stuck with all other booster wich is alooot ,to have frenzy on top of that ... and few other things o…
  • Catooolooo wrote: » well first off, there's noting wrong with being mad about the ring, but, the ring doesn't give any stat boosts or range boosting powers, it has no stats, it's only effect is that it can increase the burning field, yea it's on t…
  • Catooolooo wrote: » ManiOh wrote: » wanted add this to that aswell ^ a bit on side but yea ;( isnt spit on face aswell makeing that burn ring now ? after frenzy and other things ? and what bossing strategy will be left ?soon as more symbol…
  • Peep wrote: » KushyDragon wrote: » I've come to the conclusion that Nexon really doesn't care if people illegally sell the Umbra Weapons for $300-350 a piece. And this has been happening since the first umbra weapons were able to be obtained.…
  • yea the bug seem to confues with old event if you claim with the char you did the old takeover event it will (most like) bug and say "allready claimed" maybe we/nexon should pin and let know to ONLY claim with char that they did not claim last…
  • AlexF wrote: » Heyo, This should be fixed in today's scheduled minor patch. http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/24507/scheduled-minor-patch-august-10-2017 yay
  • Bug type:TakeOver event box allready claimed box 3 box 1 and 2 worked fine as you can see down also i just noticed the bug its at box says use till [thats the date/time i got the box from event UI] also i think 1 and 2 didnt bug for me because i…