[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

L4d2jpn

About

Username
L4d2jpn
Joined
Visits
932
Last Active
Roles
Member, Private Tester
Points
1,665
Badges
12
Posts
169

Comments

  • Think of it more like a chair that you can customize instead of groupings of each type.
  • I have a bunch of stuff from marvel that I give to my friends since I have no use for them (armor,scrolls, not high value items), make CRA gear and sell in AH clean or give to friends. I see your point that you want to stop real money transaction…
  • Gastero wrote: » Protection scrolls are not listed in the auction house because they no longer drop from any mob in the game That makes me quite sad, and I feel lied to.
  • We are told the number of account banned through the CM's banned accounts posts. Considering the fact that I have not seen a single protection scroll in the AH is living proof that bot accounts aren't currently getting past day 7. Which honestly …
  • If I'm not mistaken, all the quests for monster riding are associated to Kenta. Doesn't he/she give you options to send you to maps when you talk to them?
  • Might not be interesting to you but it can be referenced by others to check ign, so it's utilized by some. Doesn't hurt anyone to have the list anyway.
  • Change gollux restock to match when it's actually obtainable so it looks like you guys have an idea of what you're doing. Why would sup gear restock weekly when you need 3 weeks to a month get enough coins? Price of familiar booster packs. Talked…
  • I generally find that 2x events equate to about half efficiency of server performance so it kinda evens out. It's just that everyone wants to login to take "advantage" of it so it's more populated. Then people just come in and ks if you're on a p…
  • Ghiblee wrote: » If you are already affected by this issue prior to this notice, please submit a ticket to our Support team. https://support-maplestory.nexon.net Also on the same support page regarding familiar rollbacks, it says to not put a …
  • Quilava wrote: » A better system is to have all monsters drop all rank tiers regardless of level because the rank is the only thing that affects the att/def of the familiar, so there is virtually no difference between a low level mob and high leve…
  • It's a bit late and I'm sorry if this has been asked but I see that the red familiar potential resets are not available in the CS currently. I have purchased 3 of the 6 pack via maple points and the familiar that I used them on got rolled back. I…
  • It's not level difference right? Higher level mobs you go the lower the droprate (that's also assuming they even drop). Anything past say level 100 mobs and I notice they have nodestone like droprate. Once you get to 160 it's maybe droplet rate. …
  • Me2U wrote: » Did anyone defeat the "new" gollux lvl 4 yet? I did but did not get drops. I clicked on the heart but nothing dropped. Let me know if you got anything. Rip, you have to attack (standard attack) the heart.
  • Micalicious wrote: » They messed up hardcore on the gollux rework. 1. HP is way too much for Hellux 2. No instanced loot 3. No multiple attempts per day 4. The hitboxes were messed up and now dodging p2 phase hand is extremely difficult for …
  • holy crap, that worked. Thanks a bunch!
  • Shouldn't they just add the taxes to the in-game item prices?.... I don't know about you guys but I'd feel less ripped off by looking at a slight price hike with the understanding that they taxed the virtual items versus redeeming a gift card and…
  • You know I really wanted to continue this conversation but when I got to the bottom and saw, u r gay, that's when I said well you aren't worth anyone's time.
  • "Removed"
  • Aggraphine wrote: » L4d2jpn wrote: » At this point for Bera, all you can do is force all the players that migrated to bera back to their own world. There's no guarantee that would do anything. And any sort of world transfers this close to a p…
  • As a bishop player, I would like to say stop crying. But since that's not going to help, think about why you chose phantom in the first place. For example, I went with bishop because the game is overloaded with dps players and not enough suppo…