[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Renni

About

Username
Renni
Joined
Visits
591
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
2,885
Badges
13
Posts
64
Personal Quote
Haiya
Facebook Page
scandier
About Me
IGN: Recalci, Server: Windia. Lvl 226 AB. Follow my art IG @ scandeer. c:

Comments

  • xPicture wrote: » Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX item Item name (English/Korean): Round Glasses Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42940/cash-shop-update-fo…
  • Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair Item name (English/Korean): Samurai Ponytail Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): July 27 to August 16 (2016) Image of Items: Item type (Hair/Face/NX I…
  • Honestly, I'm really going to miss having you as our community manager. My first impression of you might not have been great, but over time you really changed my mind, especially during the past year. I appreciate your help in bringing back the E…
  • IGN: Recalci World: Windia
  • Hewwo mistew Bwackuwu Mageuwu! Me name ish Recawuwuci and I think am very good candidate to be next commander for yew legion. Awttached bewow ish me MapuwuOn pwofiwuwu / wesume. Me expewtise ish in chawm, manipuwuwation, and annuwuying peopew. I …
  • Vinsane wrote: » Just like how you can ask your kind of question(s), they can decide on how to answer it. Arwoo is a communicator between the company and community. He is saying, it's reasonable for him, but maybe not for management. Ok…
  • Vinsane wrote: » Spoiler Alert : They do not have to publicly disclose information involving how their random generators function. I gave reasons why they should disclose this information even though they're not required to by law. If Arwoo is …
  • StarryKnight wrote: » I just want to say that, at a minimum, I am in complete agreement that Nexon should be more transparent about the odds of receiving certain prizes. A list of odds should be available for all events that provide random reward…
  • TsundereKyu wrote: » someone literally spent like 300$ trying to get Bright Eyes. it's called RNG. Get over it Your opinion on this issue is valid, but there's no need to undermine how I and other people feel about the issue. Also, just because…
  • AKradian wrote: » You do realize that that maximum of 23,100 NX is a "pro" to us, but a huge "con" to Nexon, right? The whole point of Royal coupons, like EXP hair/face coupons before them, is to get some unlucky players to pay more than what a…
  • Item type: NX Item Item name: 불꽃 탐정 세트 (Blazing Detective set) Website link: KMS ver. 1.2.304 https://orangemushroom.net/2018/09/05/kms-ver-1-2-304-black-mage-new-beginning/#more-36644 Image of item: Item type: NX Item Item name: Chunk…
  • For the first point, I have mixed feelings. As AKradian mentioned, the transformation is the default Angelic Buster look: pink hair, blue eyes, light skin. It is meant to be different. If the skin is to match with the one chosen during character cre…
  • Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair Item name (English/Korean): 신비 헤어 Website link: https://orangemushroom.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/november-royal-hair.png?w=600 Image of item:
  • I agree with @YinYangX. Flag Race is a guild event, so there is no reason for someone to complain if they are participating in the event with an inactive or small guild, because they are putting themselves in that situation. Choosing to be in a smal…
  • Some of the familiars aren't in monster collection, so they would need to add those monsters, but then many of them are uncommonly fought in-game (Wolf Underling, Noo Noo, Dragonoir, etc). Merging familiars with Monster Collection also isn't a good …
  • Hi, someone already made a topic in suggesting character names to be included as well as other potential improvements. http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18738/feedback-auction-house-improvements I think instead of creating a new topi…
  • xXLucyLouXx wrote: » Thats the point: White Outlaw Shirt and Brisk were not availible in styleboxes the last years. The Fairy Dew Cap has been in the database for a long time but has never been published. But all in all I understand what you wan…
  • Item type: NX Item Item name: 칠흑의 날개 세트 (Raven's Wing set) Website link: Image of item: Item type: NX Item Item name: 곰순돌 세트 / 핑순돌 세트 (Bear Paw set) Website link: Image of item: Item type: NX Item Item name: 아라…
  • I personally own an Iris Butterwand
  • I do get your point, because a lot of people want some more company on their mules as they train them, but I don't think your suggestion can be applied to the game, especially without things getting messy. Most people also tend to stick to one chara…