Pottable badges were restricted due to orders from KMS not wanting us to have better badges than the KMS meta. Why go for the Black Mage badge when we have Ghost Ship Exorcist, and all that. I agree that it was a poorly thought out decision, but honestly the only way I see them returning is if KMS makes them the new meta.
Gollux is better than the KMS meta of meister earrings/ boss pendants. By that logic Gollux equips should also be removed..
The black mage badge is a rare drop for the boss set but people black mage for the genesis weapons anyways. It's just like the dreamy belt or the damaged heart from lotus (since the face can be BIS) or even the verus hilla pendant. Some of those boss equips do offer different options for the dark boss set to be used but most of them are overpriced and not even a best in slot equip.
They are also taking a really long time to fix the familiar system and gollux bugs. Seems like nexon employees are sitting on their butts enjoying the money from whales and cash shop updates instead of getting stuff done.
While I have a strong opinion about this update, I will disagre with you there
My team is smaller and we'd still have to go through these steps :
1) Director board meeting to figure out what other projects will be delayed and what budget we got
2) Assemble a team and match it to a project manager
3) Schedule meetings, assign roles, compile feedback and bug data
4) Try to replicate every single one of them and figure out why and how
5) Go through the first analysis dozens of time and find multiple solutions that match schedule, budget, player feedback and the company's vision
6) Build documentation for each of these solution
7) Countless meetings where the VP/Director of finance crushes your dreams with finess
8) This is where the dev team comes in (we may be at this stage right now depending on how much they're changing)
9a) Magic happens and changes are tested individually then sent to QA
9b) QA tests individual changes and send it back if it doesn't match the documentation
9c) Changes that pass QA are sent to another test environement that's closer to the live servers. Many tests are performed across many features to make sure all new content works as intended and old content still work
9d) Usually, go back to 9a) and, if things go very wrong, step 5)
[optional] 10) Private test
11) Pre-production and IT stuff
12) Update live servers
The bugs and Gollux stuff requires pretty much the same but with less meetings and testing
This is happening while GMS is weeks away from a big summer update and a new class which, I assume, they still want to push after the Anniversary content so I wouldn't hope for much
Happening to a lot of people apparently. Bans seem to be related to the Liberated Spirit Circle skill proccing multiple times due to the server lag.
Really hoping nexon fixes this. Possibly some hackers truly did get banned as deserved, but it seems like this ban wave had a heavy impact on innocent players like myself.