Hey guys, thanks for bringing this to our attention. As someone who reached level 150 now going for the 200 goal, it's sickening to know that there are hackers out there with the sole purpose of ruining the experience and wasting another Mapler's efforts.
We'll be forwarding these concerns to see if we can take actions to prevent this.
We're currently aware and reviewing issues that came with our most recent patch (title)
Please see below for items that are currently going through checks as we hope to resolve them ASAP.
If you're aware of any issues that came with our most recent patch, don't hesitate to make mention of it here!
List of Known Issues from v.197
- EU Reboot: Untranslated world name in multiple locations (Character Select & In-game Channel Select)
- EU Reboot: World select button is cutoff.
- Lab Server: Displaying on world select before live date.
- Lab Server: Disappearing randomly from world select on Test.
- Pet Gachapon: Granting incorrect pet reward list.
- Using low level flames on Scarlet Shoulders remove Bonus Stats.
- Monad Crash related to the Wind effect/mechanics.
- Several servers in multiple game worlds crashing
- Please be aware that although we intended to increase the Safeguard option all the way to the 16th star, this has not been applied yet.
- Character creation failure due to insufficient character slots despite having empty slots.
We here convey that Will's will is for users to submit fan art of his truly, which is of the highest quality they can willfully produce. Each piece would be held to dual scrutiny, as his reflection has a mind of its own.
How to Participate:
Draw the new boss Will and submit your drawing in this thread.
Follow the template below to properly submit your entry:
Name of Artwork and/or Description (Optional): [Image of art]
Make sure that your entry abides by all of the contest rules below.