Yea, so I just want to hear some feedback from other players about the following thought of mine...
"NO BURNING, WELCOME BORING"
I don't know about you, but ever since Burning events came out I've never felt so excited in getting back to Maple,
that is, only for the time Burning lasted. I would love some feedback from you players, what do you think?
Do you feel the same way that time is wasting if there is nothing Burning? I guess I would like you to also look at things from perspective of a "novice" player.
By that I meant pretending you are a player who has never gotten a character over level 100 since started Maple and only had very little time to play.
Here are my current thoughts or, perhaps one may say, the situations I find myself in currently...
1. Burning allows me to try new job (new skills, new story line) at a very satisfying pace
2. To emphasize, I can spend just a few days here and there to achieve the goal (level) I want
3. I can also explore new regions I was never able to touch before because I have higher level characters now
4. Comparing to non-burning days, I feel I am actually "playing" (game) rather than "wasting" (time), I guess, again, it's the sense of *progress*
5. Not only regions, I have freedom to explore new quests as well without getting hit by the pain of "low level, can't do much (faster)" barrier.
6. The satisfaction from killing monsters you've never encountered before so easily is actually tremendous to me personally.
7. I feel more comfortable buying "supports" for those characters, like pets or hair coupons, because I feel I have dedication for my characters now, unlike before.
And I guess there would be many other little things here and there in my mind I still haven't mentioned, but I think the general idea is displayed above, that...
Burning brings my game days in Maplestory Progress, Real Enjoyment, and (Illusional or not) Dedication. (I can't see myself dedicate my life to -playing games- sorry)
Burning or No-Burning... I'd love to hear some thoughts, opinions, and feedback from various kinds of players (still existing) in Maplestory,
I say it this way because I know many of my friends including myself are losing, if not lost already, interest in sticking up to play this game hardcore like before,
but regardless it'd be fun to hear what the old (and the pro) players has to say as well as other novice players like me myself. Thank you very much for reading!
And, I guess for those with same thoughts, Good Luck trying your hardest to still Enjoy~!