[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Storm Growth Potion stuck in inventory

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 5,805
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: The Storm Growth Potion from the Known Instability Issues - 2/1/2017 Compensation cannot be used on characters Level 200 or above, dropped, sold, put into storage, or removed from using Maple Administrator's NoDrop Remove.

Steps to reproduce: Accept the Known Instability Issues - 2/1/2017 Compensation Storm Growth Potion on a character Level 200 or higher.

---
Here is a thread on r/MapleStory discussing this issue:
Do not claim Growth Potion on characters level 200+
Anory

Comments

• UBreakIFixUBreakIFix
    Reactions: 340
    edited February 2017
    Reported. Please be patient for a fix. Thank you.
    Anory
  • ryushureiryushurei
    Reactions: 450
    edited February 2017
    Oh same here. I thought I am the only one facing this problem. My character is level 200+ but was unable to trade to another character. Hopefully it fix soon.

vKak7P6.png
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2017
    Man I accepted this on my lv.200 main only cause I was spam accepting the 2x exp and drop coupon from the bottom and boom I got this by mistake, I know it was going to be u tradable yeah but undroppable? Come on nexon..
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited February 2017
    Same, I think its pretty dumb that 2x exp and drop coupons as well can't be put in storage