[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how do i increase my range at lvl 113?

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited April 2017 in General Chat
i do between 30k to 100k(crit) but it still takes forever to kill mobs around my level. it's like they have 900k hp or something.
it really bothers me!

update after allocating 11 points into pure magic my damage went through the roof.
im doing fine now, critting hard at 150k to 200! :)

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    At level 113 your best bet is to starforce/trace whatever gear your currently using, try your best to have all your equip slots filled. Another good thing to do would be to start your link mules such as demon avenger, kanna, etc. Get them to at least level 70 for link level 1. Even just level 1 helps out a lot in the long run. Also what gear do you currently have on if i may inquire?
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    At level 113 your best bet is to starforce/trace whatever gear your currently using, try your best to have all your equip slots filled. Another good thing to do would be to start your link mules such as demon avenger, kanna, etc. Get them to at least level 70 for link level 1. Even just level 1 helps out a lot in the long run. Also what gear do you currently have on if i may inquire?
    of course, im playing on reboot as a blaze wizard and my gear is zakum helmet 5 stars, sailor mask 5 stars, aquatic letter eye accessory 8 stars, purple enigma 5 stars, blue morrican 5 stars, sailor belt 5 stars, blue marine 8 stars, ellinel wings 5 stars, yellow square 5 stars, silver cross ring, purple enigma shoes 5 stars.

the weapon and the gloves have been changed to zakum normal equipments.
    im doing a little bit better now in terms of range but i sill feel weak against normal enemies!

my current links are: light wash, elementalism and hybrid logic!

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    Get the demon avenger and canonneer link, also try to see if you cant get your hands on some dragon equipment. And 100% do zakum daily, good exp.
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Get the demon avenger and canonneer link, also try to see if you cant get your hands on some dragon equipment. And 100% do zakum daily, good exp.

alrighty, thanks for your input!!