[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Request] Cash Shop requests please

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi Nexon,

Straight up.... I'm STARVING!

I'm currently fasting for a doctors appointment tomorrow so all your tasty tasty looking chairs & equips are making me drool!! I'm currently totally appreciating how awesome these food themed items look like and I want them.

So my request is please consider adding your food chairs to the next gacha turnover please! Chairs like Pudding Chair, Roasted Relaxer, Chocolate Soup Chair / Chocolate dip (?), Choco Onslaught, Sticky Rice Chair, Bakery Chair, Cafe Chair, Sweet Cake Couples Chair, Chickie Wrap Chair, Pile of Cheese, Candyflower Chair, Ramen, Monkey Likes Banana etc etc like ALL the food chairs, lay them on me!!

Next could you please consider adding some limited time permie food equips, cheese hats etc, you have some hilarious food equips.

OMG hungry just looking at these things ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

Also please consider adding Tangy Top Hair to your royal hair line up soon pretty please, just because it's reminding me of candy spaghetti hahaha
ai7eBmZ.png
yum yum

Have a good one ⸌̷̻( ᷇ॢ〰ॢ ᷆◍)⸌̷̻♡⃛

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    There's a pinned megathread here
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited August 2017
    I did see that but wasn't sure since my main focus is on chairs, the rest was just fluff... delicious fluff.

but i you think it will help i will head over there and post a request for the hair (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧