[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nodes in Legion Coin Shop

ClawStaffClawStaff
Reactions: 2,950
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since there are already other items in this shop intended to make people stronger. I think it would be fair to put in nodestones, or even node shards in the shop as well. Right now the most consistent way to earn nodes is by random chance. This could also in a way make earning legion ranks easier as well, because it would be easier to kill enemies, therefore making it easier to level with the boost of node levels.

Even if there was a daily limit, I still think it would be helpful to be able to get nodes every day without fail. Even one nodestone a day from the shop would be enough to make it easier to progress through 5th job, though of course more would always be better. With the recent drop changes, this is especially needed now, because some people that used to earn enough for 5th job to be less of a chore, now no longer can.

Though the drop rate of nodestones has been increased, it is still not enough to consistently earn them. I feel this is a necessary addition to the legion coin shop, and would help everyone in the long run.
  1. Do you think we should have nodes in the legion coin shop?10 votes
    1. Yes, nodestones
       100% (10 votes)
    2. Yes, node shards
       0% (0 votes)
    3. No
       0% (0 votes)