[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] Auction House - Anvil Items

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi there,

I've noticed when I place my anvil items into AH they revert back to the original form & name on my screen, unsure if this is reflected on the buyers side but, for example, when I put my anviled stolen fence I see the pic of the fence and the fence's name rather than the image of the new anvil item.

Again unsure if this only happens on some items or on all (I only play one account so for me they show the original form) but I'd like to suggest there be an identifier in place for anvil item for example when I try to sell anviled items in the AH an asterisks appears next to the name in the AH, for example, [icon of item in AH] Stolen Fence* <--- the asterisks being the identifier that that item has been anviled into something else.

Comments

• RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited February 2018
    I've sold a Sweetwater Tattoo before, anviled with Flower Tattoo, and I have also searched up the common "Wisconsin Hat" or "Brown Skullcap" for anviled items, so it should be fine on the buyer's side. If you are unsure, you can always find your item listing through the search box to see how it looks.