[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When I click my maplestory nothing happen

LegacyLegacy
Reactions: 300
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
I really need help right here whenever I click my maplestory nothing happen. I've checked my maplestory version and it is the latest version and I followed the guide on how to install it and I even reset my PC and reinstall all over again but it still does'nt work. I am using Windows 10. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Comments

• nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    You may have some security issues running the program. Disable all of your anitvirus/security software and try again. Otherwise, rright click the icon and chose 'Run as administrator' and see.
  • QuinlvnQuinlvn
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2016
    I am also having the same problem. I've tried disabling all my anti-virus software, and running it as an administrator did nothing as well. Also, I made sure the "Run in compatibility mode with" box was unchecked.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    If you don't even see the light blue "Nexon Game Security" box flashing at the lower right corner of your screen within the first few seconds, you computer is most likely blocking something necessary to run the game. Certain older version of anti-virus/security software did that. I think the latest one should fix that, i.e. if you are still using an older versions of those.