[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Masteria: The Corrupted Grandmaster Quest Bugged?

kazuyacchikazuyacchi
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
I'm going through the Masteria 190+ quest line, or trying to, and this quest is not allowing me to complete it. You have to find Jack in the Cavern of Fear in Lower Ascent of Crimsonwood Mountain, which I have. You listen to his story, and he asks you to report his findings of symbols to John to see if he can decipher them. It sounds like he is supposed to give you an item/letter of some sort. I have space and don't receive anything. Regardless, he says go speak to John so he can help. I go back to speak to John, and he isn't in the clock tower lobby, he is still in the map within the clock tower where the tombstone is, but with no option to continue/complete the quest despite the quest saying it is complete in the quest window. He has no icon above his head at all. I'm not sure if it's bugged, I've forfeited the quest and relogged and retaken it and tried everything I could think of, but I'm unable to continue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!