[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

It’s been 23 days, my kanna is still permanently b

nidhddVnidhddV
Reactions: 370
edited November 2019 in General Chat
On the day of October 17, I went to do the activities as usual, and after a while I dropped the line and then showed a permanent ban. I sent a complaint on the same day but they didn't tell me what caused it. I thought they were not wrong to permanently ban me from letting me stop appealing or closing my appeal channel. Now that my appeal channel has been closed, I can only open the game every day to see if I have been released from the ban, and I am disappointed every day. Until one day I saw CM Ghiblee's reply to DameonMS on reddit, I re-created an account and sent my new appeal but did not get a reply and the account was closed again. Please tell me what should I do. I just want to play this kanna again, it is like my child.
go7yzttimnx31.png

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    We the players dont have the power to do anything , what do u expect us to do? To go to nexon HQ and camp in the door until u get unbanned or what?
  • nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    edited November 2019
    I just complained about nx, and then I want to record it every day to see when it will be released. Then, if you haven’t been banned, you can’t understand my mood.