[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

It’s been 23 days, my kanna is still permanently b

nidhddVnidhddV
Reactions: 370
edited November 2019 in General Chat
On the day of October 17, I went to do the activities as usual, and after a while I dropped the line and then showed a permanent ban. I sent a complaint on the same day but they didn't tell me what caused it. I thought they were not wrong to permanently ban me from letting me stop appealing or closing my appeal channel. Now that my appeal channel has been closed, I can only open the game every day to see if I have been released from the ban, and I am disappointed every day. Until one day I saw CM Ghiblee's reply to DameonMS on reddit, I re-created an account and sent my new appeal but did not get a reply and the account was closed again. Please tell me what should I do. I just want to play this kanna again, it is like my child.
go7yzttimnx31.png

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 2,875
    edited November 2019
    We the players dont have the power to do anything , what do u expect us to do? To go to nexon HQ and camp in the door until u get unbanned or what?
  • nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    edited November 2019
    I just complained about nx, and then I want to record it every day to see when it will be released. Then, if you haven’t been banned, you can’t understand my mood.