[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please add Alishan Train Chair to Gachapon

RedLeafHeart777RedLeafHeart777
Reactions: 930
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
VsEp0Bh.png

I've been doing Alishan dailies for over a month to buy the chair.

But now that Alishan is forever gone, there is no way for me to obtain the chair and all my efforts were in vain.

Please add Alishan Train Chair to either Gachapon or Coin Shop.
KlaraDnaman101BelloPally

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    In fairness to nexon, a handful of people diligently doing dailies in a content area for a chair doesn't really outweigh the hundreds more who ignore it entirely, use it as a free trip to henesys or simply don't know it even exists.
    Fuhreak
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited November 2019
    i must say i really hated that place but i would have loved to get the Train Chair from there. (i ended up getting about 1/3 of the way to it and just couldn't do it anymore)
    Edit:@RedLeafHeart777. Ouch!
    Edit:@Aggraphine. i miss my free trip to Henesys from lvl 33 - 99
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    Dnaman101 wrote: »
    i must say i really hated that place but i would have loved to get the Train Chair from there. (i ended up getting about 1/3 of the way to it and just couldn't do it anymore)
    Edit:@RedLeafHeart777. Ouch!
    Edit:@Aggraphine. i miss my free trip to Henesys from lvl 33 - 99

You can use the mushroom shrine option in the mirror just as easily. Or friendstory if you've touched that at all.
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Other options include Sleepywood/Perion/Kerning City for an easy Six Path Crossway TP.
    Aqua Road/Kenta in Danger also give an easy "Teleport basically anywhere" option with Veritas.
  • BelloPallyBelloPally
    Reactions: 1,905
    edited November 2019
    O7pl8lm.png

Although Alishan Coins are no longer obtainable, you can still buy stuff from Shaoqing in the Event Hall.
    Dnaman101