[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update On Falsely Stated Violet Cube Limit?

AriesDRXAriesDRX
Reactions: 940
edited December 2019 in General Chat
So, are we going to receive an update any time soon on the violet cube limit situation?

This is pretty important considering some of us only charged NX and cubed our equipment because we thought we'd have a purchase limit of 3, and cubed over stats that originally cost around $600 in red cubes to get, with hopes of violets giving us something better. (:

Comments

• AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited December 2019
    Still waiting for an update
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    The Black Friday web notice was updated to say that the limit was only one pack. I believe Nexon consider the subject closed.
    http://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360036975172

I will forward your concern, but I recommend you also make a Customer Support ticket asking for compensation or for your equipment to be restored to its previous potential (include screenshots).
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    The Black Friday web notice was updated to say that the limit was only one pack. I believe Nexon consider the subject closed.
    http://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360036975172

I will forward your concern, but I recommend you also make a Customer Support ticket asking for compensation or for your equipment to be restored to its previous potential (include screenshots).

This and the kanna ban issue are two things I feel have been handled incredibly poorly.

First you have the "official stance" on suicide kanna applying retroactively to bans handed out for the practice before nexon's "official position" was made known to players. While I agree with the overall opinion of "this is not an intended game function", I don't feel it's right to ban people for something that wasn't explicitly stated as a bannable action, then justify and uphold those bans with a statement after the fact.

Now you have this violet cube sale which was advertised in their black Friday posts as being a purchase limit of three packs, but in reality was a single pack. And all they do is update the post after the sale is over to reflect the single-pack purchase limit and call it a day? I don't think I need to explain to you, of all people, how scummy that sounds.
    Laudier
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine is right.

That's pretty screwed up, and it's a shame more people aren't making a big deal about it. It really seems like a huge scam to get people to purchase a large quantity of NX before the release of those cubes to get their (3) packs that were stated.

I'm not saying Nexon did this on purpose, I'm sure it was a mistake, but this situation was indeed handled very, very poorly.

@AKradian
    Thank you, I will submit a ticket.
  • MOMAMOMA
    Tried to submit a ticket asking restore my equipment's potential. No surprise, Nexon refused to do so. Is Nexon just gonna ninja the black Friday sale news and call it a day?