[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So how bout that memo?

AggraphineAggraphine
Reactions: 19,415
edited December 2019 in Rants and Raves
Or should I call it a meme-o? Link

In order to resolve the overall issues with the Maple Rewards Shop purchase limit reset and to make the system more stable, we decided to change our policy for the purchase limit reset to “per account” during the Glory: Savior of Hope update. I hope you understand.

Oh I understand perfectly well, Anna. I understand that the chosen direction for this issue is "this is too difficult to fix so let's just call it the new normal. It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

Congratulations, by the way, for shafting everyone who plays on multiple servers.
darik

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2019
    Yeh ,its pretty disappointing coming from such a big company as nexon and from the people that take care of this game that we all enjoy playing that instead of telling the community that they dont know how to fix it but that in the future theyll try to fix it, they tell us that its become a new feature.
    What will happen if a more serious issue isnt possible to fix? Will it become a new feature too?
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited December 2019
    its great change all for that better system improvements
    also all the things you buy with RP can be found with NX in nonreboot
    so yea its all GoOd we dont lose anything

Hmmmmmm.....
    "They never fix bugs"
    "Here are 600+ bugs they've fixed this year alone"
    "BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE BUGS THAT ARE STILL IN THE GAME HMMM?"

Also, saying they're "not trying" because the game still has bugs is a ludicrous assumption to make. 
    Have you ever had to maintain a legacy system?

hahahahaha

darik wrote: »
    What will happen if a more serious issue isnt possible to fix? Will it become a new feature too?
    whats new ? its not first time we see " we made x change to make the system more stable/better serve the game " as good excuse