[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Beast Tamer] i wondering why

AllowedAllowed
Reactions: 1,045
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Beast tamer can't max all skills of all her animals

Why is the sp shared between all animals

And not seperate for her animals so she can max all of her animals

I mean they can't even be linked or used together anyway.

But right now i have to constant buy sp reset scroll

to switch between damage to bosses(bear) support(cat) or mobbing(leopard or hawk)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2019
    If you have at least +4 all skill level, you would have enough SP to max out 3 animals skill tree (+5 doesn't help due to skills requiring real SP to unlocked).
    +1/2/3 all skill level from a unique/legendary hat
    +1 from decent combat order
    +1 from magnificent soul on a weapon
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2019
    General rule when maxing out a class for BT is bear&cat=boss and support with decent mobbing, bear& leopard= boss and amazing mobbing...hawk can go fly a kite...you dont max out all trees just 2.

Also pro tip there is a skill that can be used across all forms, its a bit wonky but it works and is glorious its from the leopard tree.
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2019
    Krimlock wrote: »
    General rule when maxing out a class for BT is bear&cat=boss and support with decent mobbing, bear& leopard= boss and amazing mobbing...hawk can go fly a kite...you dont max out all trees just 2.

Also pro tip there is a skill that can be used across all forms, its a bit wonky but it works and is glorious its from the leopard tree.

But what if i want to grind bear mode really ins't that good for grinding,
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Yeah nothing says "good grinding" like a primary attack that locks you in place.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2019
    Again general rule not absolute, pick 2 trees and roll with it ask TMS why they made her that way but for as long as she has been out its been bear+ something cause at some point you going to boss unless you going to be carried then by all means do whatever.