[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Since you guys are back from your time off...

AggraphineAggraphine
Reactions: 19,415
edited January 2020 in General Chat
Is there any kind of plan in place for dealing with the sugar time boxes malfunctioning last weekend?

The glory guard sugar coin box should have functioned as such:
VVse7cv.png

Instead, every subsequent opening of the box after the first time yielded the same 20 coins. There was a bug report thread posted about this the day-of, and it was reportedly passed along by at least one of the mods.

I get that nothing could, or would, be done about it this week, since there were only two working days, but it would be nice to know there's something in the works to address it. 200 coins is a pretty decent amount to miss out on.
Arch_Alyssa

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    It's Monday morning, so I wanted to push this back up to see if I can get a response to it from @Ghiblee or someone else who may know what the plan for this is.