[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't finish the rescue mission of Alora-Event

ghunsghuns
Reactions: 300
edited February 2020 in Bug Reporting
Tipe error: Crash,quest

Description:
By completing the 4 scenarios to rescue the memory of alora, from the Mechanical Hearts season 3 event, I cannot continue with the mission and therefore I got stuck in that room with alora, the sky and scion's old mainframe; I cannot leave since Alora does not give me the mission, Sky does not respond with any mission, Scion old mainframe doesn't give me a mission either, I cannot go to the cash shop to go for a teleportation rock, I cannot teleport using the level guide, I cannot open the map, I cannot lose the mission to retake it because I had already abandoned it. Please move my character to another map, it is an abnormal error because I already checked in 2 different characters and nothing happened.

How it happened:
When trying to rescue the memory of alora, there was a problem with the android in the B3 sector and I continued without it and obviously did not allow me to finish the mission, so I quit the mission on the mission list, but I was still in the B3 sector, so I went to the menu with the option to "change characters" and entered again with the same character to restart the stage, but upon entering I was still in stage 3, I was not with Spencer and the other androids, I finished stage 3 and 4 , then the error ocurred.

Character name: 9zepo1
Job: Mercedes
World Name: Elysium
Date: february 5, 2020

Comments

• SoloPartySoloParty
    Reactions: 820
    edited February 2020
    If this is after the first set of JQ (B1->B4) I'm pretty sure you just enter the portal on the left and then u kill 50mobs or something
  • ghunsghuns
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2020
    SoloParty wrote: »
    If this is after the first set of JQ (B1->B4) I'm pretty sure you just enter the portal on the left and then u kill 50mobs or something

I can't go out the portal to kill 500 mobs, because sky didn't give me the mission and doesn't want to give it to me, no mission of alora, sky or scion's old mianframe
    Anyway the event ends today so I hope my character appears on another map