[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Maple story classic

Api5Api5
Maple Story is a children's game of many people. I enjoyed and made a lot of friends in 2005 when the game came out, and I feel like they should make a server with version 0.1 for all those people who miss those classic adventures.
I hope you at least have it in mind

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    This has already been discussed and no, the game was really bad back then. No one wants this. You just miss being young, thats it.
    Fuhreak
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited March 2020
    Discussions pertaining to legacy servers are not allowed by the forum Code of Conduct:
    Old Maple
    - Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous verions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.