[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Have you ever been mistaken?

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited March 2020 in General Chat
So the discussion today is about the one thing that usually happens to some of us. We all at some point been mistaken for someone else. Some people good some bad.

Today's topic is about a mapler or maple character you been mistaken for. Which mapler or character have you been mistaken for and why :D
  1. Have you ever been mistaken for a mapler or a maple character?9 votes
    1. Yes
       22% (2 votes)
    2. No
       78% (7 votes)

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    Some mapler thought i was a guy that he hated so, for some time, he hated me for no reason, after me joining discord he told me about it and that he mistaken me for someone else, and he apologized.
    riza
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited March 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Some mapler thought i was a guy that he hated so, for some time, he hated me for no reason, after me joining discord he told me about it and that he mistaken me for someone else, and he apologized.

AMAZIN!! I BET THAT PERSON HE THOUGHT YOU WERE WAS ONE OF A KIND. PROB A WELL KNOWN INDIVIDUAL.