[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2 Exp event - Instability, bugs and bans

xBurielxBuriel
Reactions: 470
edited May 2020 in General Chat
Hello maple community and tech/development team.

I belive is well known to all that aside of the monstruous lag and server instability, countless resports of disconects and bans due to ""suspicious ban activity"". I`m writing this post to set one conversation line with tech team `cause is very frustrating trying to enjoy an event and face those kind of problems. So please nexon team give us some report about it, `cause the number of players are rising since the quarentine so ""thats was not expected"" excuse would not fit so why not boost up the server, give more channels.

Thank u all for the attention, we maplers are waiting for a proper report of the problems.

PS: Cursing and thrashing them does not works guys, keep it civilized so both sides get positive results for this.

Thanks, happy mapling to all.
bazzy

Comments

• ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited May 2020
    Sadly I don't think a company would invest on infrastructure to support the increased population knowing most of the seasonal players will be gone soon
    Still worth dreaming tho, we never know
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    xBuriel wrote: »

I belive is well known to all that aside of the monstruous lag and server instability, countless resports of disconects and bans due to ""suspicious ban activity"". I`m writing this post to set one conversation line with tech team `cause is very frustrating trying to enjoy an event and face those kind of problems. So please nexon team give us some report about it, `cause the number of players are rising since the quarentine so ""thats was not expected"" excuse would not fit so why not boost up the server, give more channels.

Thank u all for the attention, we maplers are waiting for a proper report of the problems.

PS: Cursing and thrashing them does not works guys, keep it civilized so both sides get positive results for this.

Yes, many players including myself have received a false ban. Please look into this nexon!
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020
    xBuriel wrote: »

@Ghiblee !
  • keikochankeikochan
    I also got banned for no reason during the event. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond to tickets?
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020
    keikochan wrote: »
    I also got banned for no reason during the event. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond to tickets?

Hopefully they release an update soon. Seems like it has impacted a significant amount of players. Still haven't gotten a reply yet.