[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Making transfers to same account free

VayuuVayuu
Reactions: 400
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi I was thinking about something, how the game experience would be so much better if we didn't have to psok gear to transfers via bank to characters that are on the same account. A good majority of players would definitely benefit from this, especially those who can't afford to waste 40$ + just to transfer gear to a new character on the same account. A good majority of players don't have 40 usd to throw around just to transfer gear to characters in the same account, so nexon should be considerate and balance that function, because it would help soo many free to play players out a lot, including myself, even though I buy nx once a month.

But if we wanted to sell the item then we should psok to trade it to other players for mesos.

1. Good idea6 votes
    1. yes
       50% (3 votes)
    2. no
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• VayuuVayuu
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2020
    Share your concerns
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2020
    Nope. Massive potential for abuse to milk the living $hit out of meso by rotating bunch of characters to do weekly bosses with one set of gears.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2020
    I would love to be able to transfer boss equipment, CRA and such to new characters. We should be able to share equipment with your own account. The only limiting factor might be an item from legion that allows you to transfer equipment within the account.