[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Nexon to make new server?

TheWayManTheWayMan
Reactions: 205
edited June 2020 in General Chat
I saw how Blizzard made millions, and other companies have made MILLIONS re-making a legacy server, I wondered if nexon was smart enough to do the same or will the game keep dying with what is now, no one knows (the maplestory today ISN'T maplestory TBH) and we all know its losing play base every day T_T... Maybe they should learn how other companies are doing amazing making MILLIONS while MS slowing but surely dying? Anyone know if they swallowed that pride pill yet?
WONDERGUY

Comments

• ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    They would rather copy paste all the bugs from kms and have us have issues later with it.
    About the only way your going to get the "legacy server" experience is by private servers. I tried them once a long long time ago and I got bored easily. I mean, it's not the same joy you get doing things in the real game ya know?
    Honestly they should just have the old maps pre big bang open in the maple portal thing as another option. Let us all go in hhg1 and hang out again!
    WONDERGUY
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Convince Koreans to ask for this. We'll only get it if some other region do it first.
    WONDERGUY
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    You've made this thread already.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28198/a-better-version-of-maplestory#latest

Starting to look a lot like a NeoTokyoDude account.
    Fuhreak
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    Old maple was trash, get over it.
This discussion has been closed.