[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterland Transplant Trees Quest Cannot Finish

NeedShaseNeedShase
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
The issue is about the transplant trees in After land. I have put down the Bleached Olive Tree and place it at the marked location. And the trees already show on the ground, but on quest summary, it's still 0/3. I had reinstall the game, and forget the quest and restart a couple times. It's still cannot finish the Quest. Need Help! Reboot World!

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    NeedShase wrote: »
    The issue is about the transplant trees in After land. I have put down the Bleached Olive Tree and place it at the marked location. And the trees already show on the ground, but on quest summary, it's still 0/3. I had reinstall the game, and forget the quest and restart a couple times. It's still cannot finish the Quest. Need Help! Reboot World!

Not a bug, plant multiple branches to make the tree fully grown.
    NeedShase
  • NeedShaseNeedShase
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    Thank you a lot! I didn't expect it works this way. Issue solved!
  • FiiBryFiiBry
    IKR!!?? I for some reason after procrastinating on this one quest Zakum and how it's summoned came to mind. I tried it and it worked xD
  • laslodzlaslodz
    Reactions: 100
    YinYangX wrote: »
    NeedShase wrote: »

Not a bug, plant multiple branches to make the tree fully grown.

bruh, I can't even plant the tree because my account is new. I really don't want to wait 5 to 6 more days just for one quest
  • LunaeMoonLunaeMoon
    I've got this problem too - If the solution is to just wait a week to be able to drop stuff, that's incredibly stupid.
  • AzjinAzjin
    I just got stuck on this/finished afterlands on reboot. so I'm reviving this thread (top Google search result) in case it helps anyone else!

The "Town Beautification", "Transplant Trees" quest is NOT required to complete Afterlands! It doesn't give you a key.