[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auto Complete for Party Dailies

LaxrsiLaxrsi
Reactions: 1,115
edited August 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the title suggests, party lead should be able to auto complete and get rewards from dailies that require party such as CPQ, hmuto and vjpq. This would be better instead of having to constantly leave and reform the party.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    Well I'm stumped on this one. Maybe it's because I do all my dailies solo? But I've never seen this as being any kind of issue
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    Things do get a little messy when different members of the party have different requirements, but I am not sure what you're suggesting. Do you want that, if the party leader is high enough level to get the PQ auto-completed, then the rest of the party get that clear (and its rewards) for free as well?
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    The party leader should be able to auto complete for themselves. It would be nice if members of the party could auto complete as well.
  • ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited August 2020
    The party leader already can auto-complete even if other party members can't
    I used to run Hungry Muto with friends and if I held NPC Interact i'd accidentally auto-complete making me unable to help them on their last run