[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Limited Face/Hair Coupon Selection??!?

MorningtonMornington
in General Chat
Hey. I'm pretty new to MapleStory since Pre-Big Bang (Early 2000s). I'm looking at the Face and Hair Coupons in the NX Shop and it only shows like 6-12 faces/hairstyles. I thought there were so many more? Can someone help me out? I think I may be missing something here.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Regular and VIP hair and face coupons were retired in the v211, back in January. They should have been removed from the game (refunded in maple points if you had any in your inventory at the time), and replaced with hair and face choice coupons, which have all the previous regular/VIP town-specific hairs consolidated into a single coupon.

Royal styles are currently available, and are rotated every 2(?) weeks. Other event and special hair and face coupons are available though certain quests (such as the beauty salon tutorial), events (such as a recent maple relay event back in June), and special sales (such as the Pixel Picks coupons two weeks ago).