[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannon Shooter link skill gone?

Ic3BaoB3iIc3BaoB3i
Reactions: 510
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2020 in General Chat
As title state, i lvl my cannon shooter all the way to 72 right now but i didn't see my link skill. Do they remove it or i have to complete a side quest to get it now?
Wesleyx3

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    Did you think to check the link skill manager in the beginner skill tab?
  • WoShiWoShi
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2020
    Bump, I'm also facing this issue on my Cannoneer. Link skill does not exist in link skill manager on Cannoneer and other characters.
  • WoShiWoShi
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2020
    Bug type: Missing Link Skill

Brief bug summary: My link skill on my Cannoneer has been missing ever since I leveled to 70.

More details: The link skill Pirate's Blessing is not showing on other characters in Link Manager and on my Cannoneer.

I believe I am not the only one facing this issue and I can't find a fix.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28892/cannon-shooter-link-skill-gone

Character name: WoShiKaboom

Character level: 106

Character job: Cannon Master

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 7/13/2020 1:58 PM

Link Skill appeared after switching characters. Though, weirdly enough, Pirate's Blessing was missing on other character's Link Manager at first. So still a mini-bug or minor issue.
  • SparkCandySparkCandy
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2020
    I have a cannoneer in Elysium and she still has her Pirate's Blessing but when I made a new cannoneer for Reboot, he was missing his link skill. It might have to do with some kind of character creation bug of some sort.
  • SparkCandySparkCandy
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2020
    So I switched to another character and found that the Cannoneer's Pirate's Blessing still exists so if you're upgrading it for the link skill and you're not planning on maining the character, you shouldn't find that much of an issue with leveling the character.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited August 2020
    Cannoneer's Link skill has become part of the Pirate Explorer's link