[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Philosopher book reward list

gamechangergamechanger
Reactions: 3,460
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Even though I don't participate in stuff like this, I have a problem with the drop table for philosopher books, and I hope that you take this into consideration Nexon.

* Can you list the entire drop table on the page that announces the return of the philosopher books? The way its written, its hard to tell if the drop table has changed from when Aletai posted the microsite for philosopher books back in August, 2016. Is the drop table the same or not?

* Remove the empress equips. These are easy to get, and will only get easier when V drops and everyone gets stronger. Not to mention they are much worse than cRA, which is also really easy to get

* Instead of giving out random cRA weapons and equips, could you hand out boxes instead that allows a player to choose what they want. Give a Fafnir weapon box instead of a fafnir weapon. Instead of say giving a thief cRA hat, give a cRA hat box that will allow the player to choose which class they want the hat for.

* Same thing for the mounts. Give a box that lets you pick from one of a few mounts to prevent someone from accidentally getting the same perm mount more than once.

* Could you consider removing most of the B rank nebs and only keeping a few? Stuff like -2 sec abnormal status time, +1 sec invincibility after being hit, def ignore, %stat nebs (not flat stat increas nebs), and total damage nebs.

* Consider removing the totems that come from events (king of beasts totems, last years halloweens totems etc...)

* Possibly add in absolab weapon/armor containers. I feel that this content has been out long enough to justify releasing this stuff in philosopher books, not to mention that most players will never have a real shot at killing Suu anyway

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

* Consider removing the totems that come from events (king of beasts totems, last years halloweens totems etc...)
    As much as I think it sucks that it's pretty much NX exclusve, I'd prefer that they were left in, given this is like the only source for tradeable totems in the game.
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    +1 to this

Or increase the NX price and remove some of the junks that can be easily obtained through daily/weekly bosses..