[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands gold key missing & white key wont work

PrizmoPrizmo
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
i did the afterlands quest and got all the keys, but the gold one simply gone missing from my inventory, and the white one is there but wont open his lock.
please help

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    The white lock has a weird hit box, iirc. Try clicking round the lock a bit.
    And check that the gold lock is still there.
  • PrizmoPrizmo
    edited October 2020
    YinYangX wrote: »
    The white lock has a weird hit box, iirc. Try clicking round the lock a bit.
    And check that the gold lock is still there.

White fixed, gold's still there, no key.
  • ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2020
    Prizmo wrote: »
    i did the afterlands quest and got all the keys, but the gold one simply gone missing from my inventory, and the white one is there but wont open his lock.
    please help

I had this issue as well the other day, turned out my inventory was full when doing the Gold Key step, i suggest going back to the bench in the Land of Contemplation and fighting the Yellow Mage for the key again, this fixed it for me
  • PrizmoPrizmo
    edited October 2020
    Prizmo wrote: »
    please help

I had this issue as well the other day, turned out my inventory was full when doing the Gold Key step, i suggest going back to the bench in the Land of Contemplation and fighting the Yellow Mage for the key again, this fixed it for me

i dont have the access to the yellow mage anymore