[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ABOUT MY 5TH JOB

IkLuisKIIkLuisKI
Reactions: 700
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting
Good night MR. GMS there is a problem to do my 5th job ... I am a chain and I cannot do the quets to be able to kill magnus easy to complete the 5th job it is weird I accepted the magnus easy quts and at the time of going to the city of heliseum I do not get any option to continue with the quets ... I consulted with other chains and they say that there is a bug that some happens to them, I beg you to help me solve it, thank you... the name of my character is lllLuis

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Easy Magnus is a separate questline from the Heliseum storyline, and you do not need to complete the Heliseum storyline to accept it. Simply accept the level 115 quest, "[Easy Magnus] Magnus Simulator" from the Lightbulb tab and then enter the Commander Barracks tent in the Heliseum Reclamation HQ map. Speak with Edea to complete the quest, then enter the portal on your right to travel to the simulator.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2020
    Certain classes (Kaiser, Angelic Buster, Cadena, Illuim) require all story line quest up to lv 90 to be finished to access the Heliseum.
    You can bypass it if you have a hyper teleport rock or guild teleport to someone at Heliseum Reclamation HQ