[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x Sup Pendant Equip

ADeliColdCutADeliColdCut
Reactions: 620
edited November 2020 in General Chat
Very short and simple question: If we have a setup that includes wearing 5x Sup Gollux items at the moment because we have not invested in another good pendant to realistically replace the 2nd pendant, are we allowed to continue wearing the 2nd Sup Gollux Pendant after this change?

I just want to verify that this will not be like the Dom Pendant or Mech Pendant or CHT necklace where the game completely prevents you from wearing a 2nd form of the same item.

Trying to establish if I have an impending deadline for which I need to expedite the process of locating a second pendant or if I have time still.

I tried to find where this was addressed or asked already, but couldn't find a definitive answer... Sorry if I overlooked something.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    Very short and simple question: If we have a setup that includes wearing 5x Sup Gollux items at the moment because we have not invested in another good pendant to realistically replace the 2nd pendant, are we allowed to continue wearing the 2nd Sup Gollux Pendant after this change?

I just want to verify that this will not be like the Dom Pendant or Mech Pendant or CHT necklace where the game completely prevents you from wearing a 2nd form of the same item.

Trying to establish if I have an impending deadline for which I need to expedite the process of locating a second pendant or if I have time still.

I tried to find where this was addressed or asked already, but couldn't find a definitive answer... Sorry if I overlooked something.

Thanks in advance!

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020

Thanks in advance!

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63136/update-nov-13-maple-memo-gollux-set-effect-update-november-12

Well with the last line on the first paragraph, "Starting with the v.218 update, when 2 copies of the same item are equipped, only 1 item will be applied to the set effect. " I would lea
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020

Thanks in advance!

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63136/update-nov-13-maple-memo-gollux-set-effect-update-november-12

Well with the last line on the first paragraph, "Starting with the v.218 update, when 2 copies of the same item are equipped, only 1 item will be applied to the set effect. " I would lean towards it meaning that we can still equip 2, just not get twice the set effect.