[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Tour Meso piggy bank - only one max?

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited November 2020 in General Chat
So, after 70 days I had 140 Maple tour coins and bought the meso piggy bank.

Seems sweet, 1 billion mesos free, plus 70 * 9 million = 630 million while spending 5 minutes a day tops.

So sweet that I would like it again. However, when I look in the shop, there is no piggy bank on offer.

Do I only get one per login, ever?

Could I switch character (if so, how?) and get another with a second character on the same login?

Should I Just continue with my current character, collection coins in the hope that I will be able to buy a second piggy bank with the same character when the current piggy bank expires?

How does it work?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2020
    You can buy unlimited piggy bank
    Mawg
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited November 2020
    You can buy unlimited piggy bank.
    The piggy bank does not show up if you are already carrying one.
    Mawg
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited November 2020
    The piggy bank does not show up in the shop if you are already carrying one because it is a one-of-a-kind item.
    Mawg
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited November 2020
    The piggy bank does not show up in the shop if you are already carrying one because it is a one-of-a-kind item.
    Mawg