[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

awake mr.fortunes meso shop Karma eternal rebirth

ilchaosliilchaosli
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
So here goes my bug with this guy... mr. fortune's meso shop in the mountain of awakening is selling karma eternal rebirth flame, you can buy up to 40. Never bought any until i try now. trying to buy one , it says 40 available. accept to buy and i get a message that ''the vendor doesn't have enough in stock'' watch the eternal again and it says 0left. soon as i leave the store and click back on it , it says 40 available again... any help with this nexon?

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    Hello,
    It seems like the issue where characters with the "Merchandising" guild skill and Cadena characters with the "Haggle" skill could not make purchases from Awake Meso Shop, which was addressed during our December 18, 2020 Maintenance, has returned.
    We've relayed it to the team once again for investigation.
    Thank you for the report!
  • AngkorAngkor
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2021
    Hi,
    I am having the same issue but with Chun Hee's Meso Shop for the Karma Chaos Scroll of Goodness 60% (Max remaining is 30). I try to buy a scroll and I get a message "the vendor doesn't have enough in stock.'' I exit and re-enter and the count is reset to 30. I try to buy the scroll again and I get the same message. My guild has the "Merchandising" guild skill too.

Character name: Sikear
    Character level: 223
    Character job: Pathfinder
    World name: Scania
    Date and time of the incident: 1/12/2021 @11:34PM PCT.
  • iTzChokoiTzChoko
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2021
    a Easy solution , my guild leader reset the guild skills and skip the "merchandising" and it works
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    We are planning to address this issue where characters with the "Merchandising" guild skill and Cadena characters with the "Haggle" skill could not make purchases from Awake Meso Shop during our next Minor Patch Maintenance on January 19.
    Please let us know if you experience it even after the maintenance!

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/64681/unscheduled-minor-patch-january-19-2021