[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why I got Banned??

ButWhyButWhy
Reactions: 400
in General Chat
It truly is insane how you can easily get a perm ban, all of a sudden, just like that, for no reason at all.

I sent nexon a letter over this matter and they replied that they'd check things out, but it's been almost a week, and yet I'm still perm banned?
As a merchant in the game, which I make a lot of deals and have many things to sell and many buyers on standby, this is really outraging.

I want answers.

Comments

• ButWhyButWhy
    edited January 2021
    It truly is insane how you can easily get a perm ban, all of a sudden, just like that, for no reason at all.

I sent nexon a letter over this matter and they replied that they'd check things out, but it's been almost a week, and yet I'm still perm banned?
    As a merchant in the game, which I make a lot of deals and have many things to sell and many buyers on standby, this is really outraging.

I want answers.
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2021
    If you've already submitted a ticket to Customer Support, the only option you have left is to wait for a response.
  • ButWhyButWhy
    edited January 2021
    Korore wrote: »
    If you've already submitted a ticket to Customer Support, the only option you have left is to wait for a response.

Okay, hopefully I'll get my account back as soon as possible.
    Thanks.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2021
    ButWhy wrote: »
    Korore wrote: »

Okay, hopefully I'll get my account back as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

RIP

Nx reply prediction: You were using "illegal" third party software. We're not going to tell you what, but that's the conclusion that we made. We're not going to unban you. Read the Terms and Conditions. Your ticket will now be marked "completed." Bye now~