[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Error April fool hair coupon

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting
When I click as a female on the april fool hair coupon it does show the male hair , same is when check the website the male hair annouchement is underneath the female and v.v Not sure if try buy the coupon same goes wrong but guess it should be fixed since I not wanna risk to get a male hair while am female and then get I can't use it or w/e might happening .

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2021
    April Fool's hair is intentionally "reversed". It is intended to give female characters access to hairstyles that are normally only available to males, and vice versa.
    As the Cash Shop Update web post says, "Fool everyone with a snazzy new hairstyle and face from the other gender!"
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2021
    Thnx for explain although I not really wish to give my female main a male hair :P