[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[EU LUNA] RECRUITING Guild members! PRE BIG BANG

SaliziiaSaliziia
Reactions: 540
edited February 2021 in Guilds
Hi all!

I started playing MapleStory way back, 2008, PRE BIG BANG. And although it's definitely not the same as it used to be (and my character didn't survive the server switch :<), I'm looking for some people to join this Guild so the social aspect of the game is also alive and kicking again. That used to be a big factor in MS, but all my old MS friends stopped playing after the Big Bang. So I'm looking to bring that social aspect back. Hanging in the FM, party questing together. Let's go!

Are you interested in joining an active new GUILD who want to make the best out of the game as we know it today and reminisce about the good old times pre-big bang? Join us! :D (Guild name: PREBIGBANG)

Guild Name: PreBigBang
Server: Luna [EU]
Requirements: No requirements, would be + if you played Maple pre-bigbang too!
Contact: Apply by opening the guild window > search guilds then apply to PreBigBang

Comments

• origaliliorigalili
    Reactions: 210
    ahoyyyyyy finally someone's doing it! im joining as soon as i finish downloading again, thank you for doing this! i hope this will keep in the game for more than a day and make me feel the old feeling i used to have while playing this game :D
    Saliziia
  • LookTwiceLookTwice
    Reactions: 100
    Him, im a player from the old days :) And im back haha. Im looking for an active guild with my Dark Knight lvl 201. Ill send a friend request to you listed above :)