[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not able to Tera burn

MapleshtoryMapleshtory
in Bug Reporting
Hello!

I play in Reboot and I am not able to tera burn any characters I create. I tried to tera burn a phantom and when it didn't give me the option I tried to burn an illium to see if it was a class specific problem, but that did not work either. I checked to see if I have any other tera burned characters in any other servers but I do not. I submitted a ticket, but just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem and has a quick workaround!

Thanks.

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,735
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited July 2021
    Hello!
    Please double-check if you already have a Tera Burning character or one waiting for deletion on your account (not region) from Tera Burning Plus Part 2. Tera Burning Plus Part 2 started July 21 (after maintenance).

If not, you should be given an option during character creation so it may be an account-specific issue. Glad you've submitted a ticket already! :)