[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Limited Black Friday Boxes

SurielSuriel
Reactions: 310
So the NA Reboot servers were down on Sunday, and unfortunately extended into the first Black Friday sales. I tried to log on as soon as servers were up to get a few boxes since they were limited time, but I ended up getting locked out of my account until the maintenance this morning (Tuesday, Nov 23rd) reset everything. This means that I was unable to log in to any character in any world, and thus I missed out on both Monday and Tuesday's limited time sales. I contacted support about this and they said there was nothing they could do with regards to the BF boxes, but that many other people were experiencing the same issue I had.

I think it'd be fair if the Monday and Tuesday Black Friday boxes were sold again at some point this week, as the items inside (namely the chairs) aren't guaranteed to return in the future. Plus, I stayed up just to try and wait out the ID login error and charged NX specifically so I could buy some Black Friday boxes, so being locked out for two days because of an issue completely out of my control is really frustrating.

Hopefully this is a shared sentiment and the devs can figure out a way to put those boxes back up for sale for a bit, so people like me can also have a chance at getting some of the stuff.

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited November 2021
    RIP
    Not Reboot but that'd hurt man. Staff could easily do a make up pull later for you guys for those two days.
    Good luck. You got my support.