[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tengu Boss - No Purple Field to Attack

Kiyoshi808Kiyoshi808
Reactions: 460
in Bug Reporting
Account on Scania, Tr33ko, I tried the Tengu boss fight on two different devices (desktop and laptop) and various levels of graphics quality and both times, the purple field that is normally seen where you hit the space bar is nowhere to be found. I am unable to inflict damage on the boss due to the field not showing up. Please help.
LycheeTreeTezatonCheaviamprusty

Comments

• LycheeTreeLycheeTree
    Reactions: 230
    edited June 2022
    me too same issue no purple field
    Kiyoshi808TezatonCheav
  • KushiizeKushiize
    Reactions: 930
    edited June 2022
    Same an I want the wings bruh
    Kiyoshi808TezatonCheav
  • Kiyoshi808Kiyoshi808
    Reactions: 460
    edited June 2022
    I see a lot more people posting about this but it still isn't fixed. Just tried again a few minutes ago.
    TezatonCheav
  • CheavCheav
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2022
    Having the same issue on Reboot on my Night Lord, CheavDexless, and was doing this boss fight when I noticed no purple field was showing up for me to do the quick time events.
  • NexseniumNexsenium
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2022
    i tried the fight a few times, relogged then it still wasnt fixed left it for a bit came back and the trial was gone for me :/ dunno wth is going on this patch but its rough