[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Korean Reboot Master Label Packages

VenusVSVenusVS
Reactions: 3,725
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello Nexon, I currently play KMS and GMS. I noticed that NA Reboot doesn't sell Master Label Packages like KR Reboot does?
Instead of putting the Master Label sets in PSSB, you could sell the Whole Master Label Set in a "Package" like KMS currently does for there Reboot server.
KMS sells there Master Label Packages in Reboot for about $30 and they also sell the Master Label Hairs separately for about $48 each Master Label Hair Coupon.

Also....please let us get the extra rewards for completing a Master Label Set....In KMS if you collect all pieces to a Master Label Set you get the Face Accessory and also a Mount.
If you also get a Master Label Hair Coupon you also get a matching "Black Wig" (or its called a Hat Accessory) that matches the Master Label Hairstyle but in the color Black as shown below.

Below I have attached the pictures they are all in Korean.

Reboot-Master-Label-Package.png
Reboot-Master-Label-Package-1.png
Reboot-Master-Label-Package-2.png
Reboot-Master-Label-Package-3.png
Reboot-Master-Label-Package-4.png
Reboot-Master-Label-Package-5.png
Yoccustcomod2

Comments

• YoccuYoccu
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2022
    As a Belgian player who cant buy any rng related item from the cash shop, i have been begging nexon to put stuff like this in packages. But everything for the cash grab.... Why sell a box for 30$ when you can make people spend 300$ in order to get the missing item.