[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Support me! *My own Maple Story.

AlwaysbeatAlwaysbeat
Reactions: 220
in Off-Topic Discussion
Original thread will be posted in Suggestions & Requests
Support me there, thank you.

Hello dear friends, old and new players
My name is Eldar, im 24 years old from israel and this is my story.
I used to play in the server Scania mostly known as Mission / Under / Rekt
Most of you probably don't know me because I have been inactive for many years
And I wanted to share my own maple story with you

Almost a decade ago I was a very active player in Maple Story World
and if I may say now the strongest on the Scania server and in the whole game
I loved helping people and I met a lot of Israelis and good people along the way, but only with one of them I had a real connection

I met OwnUrFridge (Ben) on Scania server almost 10 years ago through The Maple Story experience
Ben was my best friend, we met at the age of 14-15 a relationship that started as friendship in a virtual game
and through the years we became a a famliy, for me he was a brother to everything, we grew up together, we gained experiences and moments that I will never forget in my life
Moments in the army together(2016-2019) and after the discharge from the army , we worked together and also flew to the Boom festival 2022 in Portugal
Things that only brought us closer and strengthened this bond we had that I really can't describe in words
And we were always torn by this illusory part that we actually knew each other through a computer game and that it feels unreal

Two months ago, Ben drowned on his big after army trip and I was left crushed, a dark period fell on me and on the entire close environment that hits me until now
Ben was an amazing person, a real warrior, he served in the K9 unit and were amazing with dogs , a black belt in Judoka
An exceptionally smart person with a lot of dreams and ambitions, one from whom you can learn a lot
And all this crazy friendship started in this game and forums almost 10 years ago.
and I really had to share it with you guys.

What led me to write my last post here in the first place is because I had to share my journey with you, everything I experienced through the years ...
I had an amazing Idea to make Ben's character an Memorial NPC so he can live there with me in the Maple World for ever ,near the place we used to be in Henesys
I would like to get & appreciate any support from you folks for this , Its very important to me.

And I would like to use this platform to say thanks to the Maplestory Game for the opportunity to met Ben and know him eventually in real life through our game connection
and would like to say thanks to the Maplestory community , to all the amazing people I met around the world you made my childhood unforgetable

and my last words are for possibility that you can meet people today (for many years already) easily through the internet and games and that in my eyes is amazing
I personally did not get to know a similar story
And I wanted to share with you my story, which changed my life and good things came out of this game

I am thankful for every moment I played, I met amazing people along the way and gained crazy experiences and basically this is how the chapter ends
Thank you for almost 10 years of true happiness

I hope that everyone will take this as a learning experience and I hope that better days will come upon us
Yours, Eldar

Picture from better days :']
[img]file:///C:/Users/eldar/OneDrive/Desktop/image.jpg[/img]

Ben Shaul Zafarani HaLevi, R.I.P R.I.P My dear and beloved brother. 1998 - 2022
May his soul be bound up in the bond of eternal life. @OwnUrFridge

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited March 2023
    well ask the creators directly im still trying to get a riza anime series and npc as well. they used to have thier numbers out there and you were able to call them but i guess this can help and gl with request im sure they honor it. https://support.nexon.net/hc/en-us